Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is "Really the Only Person I Talk To"


Angelina Jolie isn't the kind of woman who likes gossiping with the gals at the hair salon. As a matter of fact, in an interview in the January issue of Marie Claire, the actress admits she doesn't have many female friends -- so longtime love Brad Pitt is her primary confidant.

"It was nice for me to play with other girls," she says of working with women while filming her directorial debut In the Land of Blood and Honey (in theaters Dec. 23). "I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed."

And as the 36-year-old reveals, the same is true offscreen. "Well, I have a few girlfriends. I just... I stay at home a lot. I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound."

Luckily, Jolie has six kids and a loving partner to share everything with. "I talk to my family," she says. "I talk to Brad... But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He really is the only person I talk to."
As confidants go, Angie certainly could do worse!


You have read this article Angelina Jolie / celebrity / hollywood / News with the title Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is "Really the Only Person I Talk To". You can bookmark this page URL https://dificilelsilencio.blogspot.com/2011/12/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-is-only-person.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...